BUY NOW & PAY LATER with PartPay | Free delivery

Waihi Bush

Waihi Bush was originally settled by David Musgrave's family in the 1870's, when the Woodbury area was a significant source of native timber. Fortunately, 15 ha of virgin native bush were retained on the property and this is now the only remaining example left on the Canterbury Plains. It includes many magnificent totara, matai and kahikatea over 1000 years old, several over 8 metres in girth.
1 product